1 The Creation of A Legitimate Online Income: Where To Start.

SFI

Monday, March 25, 2013

Where To Start.

Over the past 5 years I have been scurrying around the internet aimlessly trying to find a way to make this alluring multi-million dollar fantasy come to life. The alarming fact is (and this is how you know I'm not a liar) THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAKING MONEY OVERNIGHT WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING TO GET IT. You have seen it too many times to count, a horrendously laid out splash page with a stupid video of some guy with some sob story of his rags to riches experience with *insert generic company name with a little bit of flash* and how they are the best company in the world and to hear more please send $150 a month to be a part of this great experience, this ladies and gentlemen is called a scam.  Do not fall for MLM, Pyramid, or Ponzi schemes any more. All they do is rob us hard working citizens of our hard earned money to promote sub-par or non existent merchandise to people who do not want what they have to offer to make us look like the ones to blame. Enough is enough.

Now what I have found is that there are legitimate ways to make money online, but two warnings, if you need cash fast I am not your angel or a miracle worker it does not work that way, and you do actually have to put time and effort into an idea in order for it to make you some cash. And please do not listen to people saying "You need to spend money to make money" online because they are full of it. Do not spend any money online to make money because that is more than likely going to be a scam.

The reason I am making this blog is to inform people of real ways to start making some money online, I'm not going to make you a millionaire and I make no promises to you. In reality I am not a Millionaire nor am I trying to make you believe I am, I simply am just a guy who instead of going to a place to work, I work in the comforts of my home.

In this post I am going to create a list of every site I can find that will honestly pay you for your efforts no matter how stupid it sounds. This isn't a popularity contest of work, this is simply my way of trying to help you find something you can do on your free time to make some money just like all of us want.

The first and foremost important sites are ones with multiple ways to earn money resulting in a steady income. The first site I am going to talk about is CashCrate

Get Paid To Do Free Offers! With CashCrate you will be paid to watch videos, take surveys, shop, and many other simple tasks.

If you like to write and are good and writing enticing articles you can make a lot of money just for getting people to read what you have to say. On most of these sites you can also link an adsense account to it to boost your earnings even more. Here is a list of the best sites like this I know of.
InfoBarrel - they pay you very well monthly
Squidoo - paid out monthly and very generous


Becoming an affiliate marker is another way to make great money online. It is a really demanding job, and you constantly have to work on it. Here is where you get started as an affiliate marketer.  Don't let me discourage you, affiliate marketing is easy once you get a hold on it.
PayDotCom

PayDotCom is the longest lasting legitimate affiliate marketing website to date. The best part is they pay you directly to your paypal account.

These are the easiest places on the internet to start making some money. I will be updating you all the time about new ideas and new places to make some cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment