1 The Creation of A Legitimate Online Income: Is SFI a Scam or Legitimate?

SFI

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Is SFI a Scam or Legitimate?

UPDATE: It has come to my attention that some internet security programs mainly McAfee (which in my opinion is the worst security program you can have for you computer) brand SFI as a malicious site. This is not true at all.

You are wondering if SFI is a scam? Well you have come to the right place. First and foremost I would like to state that SFI is one of the few internet job sites on the whole web that actually is accredited by the BBB, The Better Business Bureau and has been around since 1998. The company that founded SFI has been around for much longer.

The BBB will not allow anyone to get away with saying they are a legitimate site for that long if they weren't. I have been a member of SFI for a while now, They have never stole any information from me or ever tried to scam me once. They are 100% legitimate and 100% free.

If you would like to check out SFI click my banner below


If you would like to read more about SFI, read my article on them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment